Upon completion of the course, the students should be able to apply communication Skills in Human Resource Management. The students should understand the role of Labour Laws and Industrial Relations in an Organization.
- Communication Skills
- Office Administration and Management
- Elements of Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Elements of Labour Law and Industrial Relations
- Book Keeping and Accounts
- Practice of Human Resource Management
- Trade Project.
15,750/- per semester:
D and above in KCSE.